The following is a running list of pertinent updates that have been made to the site.
- Fixed bug on Character's "Comic Appearances" tab resulting in PHP error.
- Broken Character full media image link bug fixed.
- One step forward and one step back.
- Bug fixes on Battle Poses not showing the correct images.
- News page rolled back temporarily.
- MAJOR UPDATE: News Page
- Improved comic voting interface with interactive "stars" voting widget.
- Upcoming Comics sort order modified to show the comic finishing its drawing period first at the top of the list.
- Character ratings implemented and fine-tuned.
- Characters comic appearances now shown on the characters page.
- Improvements to vote counting.
August 30, 2022
- Lingering countdown ticker bug resolved - clocks are now fixed for users that set a timezone other than PST.
- "My Comics" PHP error resolved.
August 27, 2022
- Countdown tickers now show the correct time, regardless of the users timezone.
- Improvements to the Comics Processor.
August 17, 2022
- Increased page size of Character list to 48.
- Corrected display of winners list on battle preview.
August 15, 2022
- Correct display of "Vs" symbol for 1 vs 1 vs 1 battles.
- /comics/tournaments and /comics/tournaments/round1 now show all battles without pagination.
August 14, 2022
- Back-end improvements to vote tallying on battles.
- Tournament display improvements for Round 2.
- Winner and loser pose implementation for battle results.
August 8, 2022
- Fixed Comic Wizard submit button not working.
- Users that comic defaulted during the drawing phase can now redeem their comic and add pages in the voting phase.
August 7, 2022
- Improvements to display of comic reader.
- Optimizations to comics processing.
- Changes to comic voting form to account for comics in redemption.
August 4, 2022
- The only good bug is a dead bug! Back-end bug squashing.
August 2, 2022
- Fixed bug preventing battle poses from not appearing without a refresh on comic landing pages.
July 31, 2022
- Pagination of /comics/tournaments removed. Now displays all tournament battles in one screen.
- Banner added to The Inaugural Tournament!
July 30, 2022
- MAJOR FEATURE ADDED: Tournament Battles
- Default poses are added/displayed for characters with no uploaded pose.
- Improved comic sorting order.
- New shiny comic type symbols.
- Updated Front Page with Inaugural Tournament Event Timer
July 20, 2022
- Links to Developer Notes, Discord and Twitter added in the Front Page
- Allow anonymous users to view Comics and Characters
- Allow Registered Users to create Solo Comics.
July 12, 2022
- Allow Registered Users to create and submit characters
July 10, 2022
- Critiques renamed as Reviews
- Fixed the bug where older Comments are not getting displayed once it reached over 25 posts.
- Added Previous/Next buttons to the bottom of the page of the Comic Reader
- Added a link back to Comic Landing/Overview page in the Comic Reader
- Improved character Page profile image resizing logic
- Automated comic processing bug fixes (ongoing)
July 1, 2022
- Improved word count logic for critiques.
- Comments are now sorted newest to oldest.
- Adjustments to comics sort order.
- Comic Reader page navigation now scrolls to top on each page change.
- Improved grid layout of /characters page.
June 27, 2022
- Implemented a word counter to the comics voting & critique form.
June 19, 2022
- Comics (/comics) overview page now has tabs for Current, Upcoming and Completed comics.
- Fixed permissions so authenticated users can comment, vote and critique characters and only beta testers can create characters and comics.
- Corrected display dates of when a comic is drawing, being voted on, or completed.
June 16, 2022
- Broken "Edit Profile" link fixed.
June 15, 2022
- Added "Log Out" and "Edit Profile" buttons in User Account menu.
- Improved styling of Character creation and editing form.
June 9, 2022
- Add time remaining ticker to comic landing page.
- Add image dimension restrictions to comic banner field.
- Improvements to creating and editing Properties & Color Swatches in the Character create/edit form.
- Small visual improvements.
June 8, 2022
The road to closed beta has been long and full of updates - to many to list. But jumping forward a bit; the most recent updates are as follows:
- Comic Reader link’s path hidden and link disabled during drawing phase.
- Users can no longer vote for comics they’re involved in.
- Users can’t edit comics once voting has started or after comic has been completed.
- Enabled commenting on comic during drawing phase.
- Prevented voting for a comic during any phase other than the voting phase.
- Fixed bug that prevented solo comics from going to drawing phase on creation.
- Implemented CDN.
- Visual styling improvements.
April 5, 2022
- Removed ability for users to delete their characters after they've been made active.
April 3, 2022
- Patched known bug with GD Image Library - will require broken images to be re-uploaded.
- Corrected solo comic creation bug in Comic Wizard.
March 31, 2022
- Corrected broken styling on Comics Wizard.
- Temporarily disabled creating battle and collab comic types in Comic Wizard.
- NOTE: Comics Wizard is currently broken. A fix is in-progress.
March 27, 2022
- Fixed font color and input styling of email field on forms.
- Adjusted styling of forms.
- Added favicon.
- Character's main image correctly centers based on focal point.
- Drupal security and module updates.